Sunday, June 21, 2009

To all the Fathers

This post is to honor the fathers in my life...my brothers, my dad, and Jonathan. They are all amazing men in their own right and enjoy spending time with their children. Family is always first and that truth is evident in the love that shines in their children's eyes. HAPPY FATHERS DAY!




This is my youngest brother Chris. He lives in Lindsborg, KS with his family. He is the father to my 13(almost 14) year old niece, Alexis, my 11 year old niece, Hannah , my 10 year old race car driving niece, Bailee, and my nephew, Tanner. Chris is a history teacher and a coach. He will begin his first season as the head football coach at Smokey Valley High. Wish him luck!




















This is my brother Lance. He is the father to my 14 year old niece, Ashton and my 12 year old nephew, Caleb. He works hard to support his family. He is a logger. You know the big machine that picks up the huge trees and takes all the limbs off of it so that we can have toilet paper and writing paper. That is thanks to him.












This is my older brother Bo. He is the father of my very first nephew, Jacob who is 15. Bo works at Arkola as a test supervisor working in the lab. When we study rocks and minerals, he swears he will come talk to the class. I am holding him to it.















This is my husband Jonathan. He is Addie's Daddy! Addison absolutely adores him and when he is gone, her favorite words are. "Where Daddy doe?" She is the spitting image of him as well. I hate to say, but she is growing up to be a "daddy's girl"! Jonathan works hard everyday to ensure that things are taken care of for us at home and that Addison is as spoiled as can be.

















And finally, my daddy!!! I am most certainly a daddy's girl. I don't go a day without talking to him. Most of my Saturdays involve spending some time with him. He is an excellent father who devotes all his spare time to all of our families. His grandkids adore him as much as we do. My brothers and I have been out of high school for over a decade and on Friday nights, one of us is always in attendance at Dad's games. Lance helps him coach and I usually am in the stands cheering him on. During the playoffs last year, all of us were together to support him. If I ever need anything, all I have to do is pick up the phone. Dad is always willing to help. Whether it is advice or an errand, Daddy is to the rescue. Thanks for all the love you share daily Dad! His love for his family and his love for the Lord is what makes him so special. I love you daddy!!












To all the Father's out there, have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. I fell out laughing when I saw your dad on that bike! Plus, I have never seen a pic of Bo. Great post.

    ReplyDelete