Saturday, June 20, 2009

Two Peas in a Pod

Our friend, Leslie, had a wedding to attend so, we were lucky enough to have her daughter, Ava Grace, spend some play time with us. Addison and Ava are getting to the age that they love spending time with one another and look forward to the next time. Here are some pics from the evening. It truly was a blast. Thanks Leslie and Ava.
Sharing the transportation responsibilities
I thought they were giving out on me...

But, here they are showing off their writing skills.

Dancing Queens!!!

Playing choo-choo in the playhouse.

It truly was a great evening. I can't wait to see what these to cook up the next time they are together. I think we may try the Alma Aquatic Center if we can arrange it. It blesses my heart to know that Addison is developing such great friendships at this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment