Sunday, April 12, 2009

Doctor knows best!

Well, I had to go to the doctor on Friday...AGAIN!! I have not been to the doctor for an illness since before I found out I was expecting Addison (June 2006) However, since January 30 of this year, I have been 3 times! The first time was for strep throat! I thought I was dying. I couldn't eat for 3 days. The next time I visited the doctor was for pain in the shoulder. When he did an x-ray of my shoulder to send to the orthopedic doctor, he found pneumonia in my left lung. This last visit resulted in a middle ear infection. I am seriously trying to figure out what is happening with me. Why am I so prone to sickness this year. I have a theory...Addison started going to daycare in December. I believe that she is picking illnesses up and passing them to me. She has had a bout with ear infections and is actually going to the ENT Tuesday to discuss tubes. My only hope in all this is that Spring or Summer will hurry and arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment