Monday, April 20, 2009

Handi man for hire!

Jonathan has done an amazing job of making our home enjoyable with his recently acquired handiwork. He says he has amazed himself with what he has been capable of doing. I have to say that i have been amazed as well. I have known this man for 14 and a half years and never knew he cold do these things!! ENJOY
This is Jonathan's current project. A shed to hold all his tools and lawn equipment.
This was Jonathan's first project...Coco's doghouse.

Jonathan is working on built-in benches for the deck that we built together.

This is the playhouse Jonathan built for Addison. It is huge. I am thinking that she can move out there when the teenage years hit! lol

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Saw your blog address on your FB and just wanted to drop by and say hi! I'm a "hard-core" blogger...L.O.V.E. it! Come by a "visit" me sometime...www.meetthemcfamily.com!

    ReplyDelete