Sunday, April 19, 2009

WOO PIG SOOIE!

First score of the game by the first string. Mallet looked good under center!
Addison and Jonathan giving a pre-game report from the ESPN SportCenter desk!

We had Dora boycotted at home. I guess Addison watches her at Mrs. Cindy's house because she was so excited to get her picture with Dora!


The Energizer Bunny was on hand with bunny ears. Addison wasn't too sure!



This is Addison and Jonathan riding the shuttle to Reynold's Razorback Stadium. Addison loved riding the buss with her seat belt on like a "big girl".




I have always enjoyed wayching the Razorbacks in what ever sport was in season. I remember that I was a Senior in high school when the Hoop Hogs won the National Championship. I loved it because I was going to school in Oklahoma. I was hated by many by the end of the week. Anyway, over the past 10 years or so, I have been making the trip up the hill a few times a year with my brother, Lance, and his family. Yesterday, we went to Razorfest. Razorfest is a HUGE event for families and fans with games, giveaways, and grub! It's finale is the inter-squad Red-White scrimmage. This scrimmage gives fans a preview of whats to come for the next season.
We had a blast. I went with Lance's family, my dad, Jonathan, Addison, my nephew Jacob, and his friend Barak. GO HOGS GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment