Monday, May 25, 2009

A Memorial Day to Remember!

Please read the entire post to understand why I included this pic of some beat up Easter lilies. I have mixed the highs and the lows of the day in this post. Read on...
This was Addison on the carport as Daddy worked the grill. Definitely a high of the day. Look at that face!! I came home to a surprise!! Our 1 year old lab-mix got escaped the backyard and attacked my Easter lilies. I was FURIOUS!!! Need I say that this was a low of the day!!
Jonathan at his "man-stove"!! Man, that's HOT! (the grill, I mean) Another high...the food was delicious and I actually stuck to my diet.
Another pic of Coco's handiwork. Jonathan and I had been recently discussing finding a new home for her. Well, this made the decision for us. She was picked up this afternoon and will now live on a 10 acre farm. Everybody wins!! As I said before, the day had its highs and lows. But, it was definitely a day to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment