Monday, May 11, 2009

Spring has sprung!

I have been wanting to work on my flower beds and window boxes for the last 2 weekends, but the rain kept me from it. This weekend the rain was short, but Addison had just had surgery so I was uncertain if I could get it finished. Well, during her nap on Saturday, I took advantage of the sunshine and the result is below. I felt like I really accomplished something. I just wish my backyard looked this good. But, that is a whole other story. Here is a hint...(stupid dog!!)
Addison thought I was taking her picture. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I was really trying to take pictures of my plants, mulch, and flowers.
Addison was running to the porch to pose for this picture. She was quick!!
Doesn't the monkey grass look good in the red mulch? Oh, and doesn't Addison look cute?
I just can't get a pic without her in it!! Maybe I take her picture too much???
These are the Easter lilies that the Swinney's bought me last year for Mother's Day. They shot right back up and are ready to bloom. And of course, notice Addison!!

No comments:

Post a Comment